Thursday, December 16, 2010

Update from Winter Wonderland

Hi there,
Sorry for the delay in updating. Finals at big Universities are no joke! I have decided to go a different route since I do not have the time to update the prices on this page (+ I do not like the layout) so here are two links with BETTER PRICES then Ebay:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Daintydemeanor

http://gypsytoast.weebly.com --this is my own personal site (cheaper rates + free shipping!) Peep it. I am going to use this page to post inspiration pictures. These are only some of my 2010 finds that are blowing my mind and aiding to the creation of my jewelry items:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment